This week I was down at L’Occitane as I have started to notice that as we are approaching mid autumn my hands and skin in general are beginning to feel quite dry and its actually becoming more noticeable as the weeks pass. No woman wants to be seen with dry hands, so I’v been in touch with the experts to find out our best plan of action!
L’Occitane, a world renowned brand, known for it’s rich shea butter hand creams and sensual aromas. Founded in Provence, France 1976 by Olivier Baussan, this brand has kept its authenticity and continued to bring us some of the best naturally infused skin care products around.
I walked in the door to be greeted by the ever knoweledgeable L’Occitane store assistant, Fleur. I took a walk around the store whist Fleur prepared a fragranced tea and hand wash bowl ready for me to sample some of the great products on offer. I was lucky enough to have Fleurs expertise on hand as she introduced me to some of the newer products and also a few that are not yet in store. I was even treated to a nice little goody bag to send me on my way!
Must try products
- Almond Oil Cleansing and Softening shower oil – Shop Here
- Armande Exfoliating and Smoothing Delicious Paste (Body scrub) – Shop Here
- Pierre Herme Eau De Toilette (Jasmin, Immortelle & Neroli) – Coming Soon!
- Aromachologie Body Scrub – Shop Here
- Aromachologie Rebalancing Black Soap – Shop Here
- Armoachologie Relaxing Bath Salts – Shop Here
- Shea Butter Hand Cream – Shop Here
Take a look at some of my tops picks for this winters battle with dry skin!